the boy with the broken stomach

"I wanna be an Eskimo. Eskimo. Eskimo. I wanna be an Eskimo. Es es. Ki ki mo!"

Most Filipinos, especially the younger generation wanted to be an artista. They all want to be seen on television. You know, to be sikat and experience all of the glitz and glamour of Philippine show business. Enjoy getting linked to co-stars, being blind-itemed, doing concert tours and my favorite part, endorsing products. The best perk an artista could possibly have. Then one day someone just offered me to be one. Funny yet exciting.

When I was kid, I never really wanted to be an artista like any other kids. The only thing I have in mind is to be an endorser. I loved promoting products. Making people believe it actually woks or tastes delicious. Experience the product first hand and influence the public what to buy, that’s what I dreamed to do. And you would notice lately in the blog posts, I’m promoting foods and beverages. I don’t get a single dime from those posts. I just really wanted to share you the things I think is good and hoping you might too.

Mang Inasal’s chicken tastes good but not the extra rice. McDonald’s burgers are epic win but not their crews are epic fail. Coke zero is delicious but the aspartate in it is dangerous to your health. The major difference of me from television endorsers is I don’t give false advertisement or hidden charges. I’m just telling you what I think is real when you pay your groceries on the counter. So do you still want to be an artista?

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions

No comments :

Post a Comment