the boy with the broken stomach


"We have beer as cold as your EX's heart"


It's weekend again. The night is young and so are you. Wouldn't it be nice to find a perfect place to spend the evening? Intoxicate yourself from alcohol and acoustics. At The Park, Tanauan, Batangas you can have that little piece of heaven, perfectly situated along J.P Laurel Highway.

I don't consider myself alcoholic. I'm more like well-hydrated. I don't really like going to loud and crazy bar where everyone is so drunk and dancing. I'm more into chill and comfy gastropub with fine acoustic band;Thursday to Saturday two sessions from 7PM - 9PM. With all the stress I had the entire week, it's more appropriate to go on a peaceful place like The Park. I wish they could have changed their name into The Heaven (but that would sound more like a beer house filled wild seductive women, kidding aside).





The Park Bed and Breakfast, a place where you can be drunk and still feel classy. Not only can you order beer as cold as your EX's heart, they also serve frappé, pastas and sandwich to tickle your tastes buds. How about cocktails? There's this one blue mix called Smurf that tastes so good you can be tricked it's non-alcoholic but knocks you off  later so bad, it's good. Try it for yourself! Go alone or go with friends, you will enjoy it. When you get there, don't forget to foursquare check-in. Try to dethrone me mayor.



Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions

No comments :

Post a Comment