the boy with the broken stomach


"Sa Jollibee, bida ang saya!"


I'm one of those little kids who adore the jiggly-jolly bee mascot. And now I'm a young man, or a kidult (kid+adult) if you will, I still do. Jollibee has always had this charisma over me that when the Happyplüs Card was launched a year ago I instantly signed up.



Happyplüs Card is  JFC’s customer loyalty program with rewarding benefits on every transaction to its members:

  • Get 1 point for every Php 50 you spend and use those points to get FREE food
  • Load your card at least Php 100 to earn a raffle entry on their monthly draw. 

With the convenience of fast cashless transaction, powered by BPI how can you not be hooked?

I've been using my Happyplüs again for sometime no. The only thing I was mainly concerned about was the ease of just bringing less cash and relying on my earned points, that's it. Then yesterday I received a text from the Happyplüs informing me about winning their monthly raffle. I was surprised that I had to double check on their website that I really won. Yes! I was one of the lucky winners of  Php 500 load.

I guess this the odds are on my favor these past few weeks. So what are you waiting for? If you still don't have the Happyplüs card, get yours now. You might just also win not just a few bucks but an astounding Php 100,000 cash. 

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions

No comments :

Post a Comment