the boy with the broken stomach
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom boom, badoom, boom bass?

Trending now on twitter on Philippines and making its way to the worldwide trends; “Welcome to the Philippines” as everyone’s tweeting for the arrival of the pop star Nicki Minaj. Who else doesn’t know her? She’s the girl with a well groomed pink wig. Shoot! Sorry they say it’s not a wig, my bad.

Nicki Minaj just arrived for her one-night concert – The Pink Friday Tour. According to a report at around 5 p.m earlier her plane landed at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1. She was wearing a nice teal cap and purple shades (more like jeje-shades to me) and was warmly welcome by her fans.

Tomorrow the SM Mall of Asia Arena at Pasay City will experience the momentous boom and the only Southeast Asian leg of The Pink Friday Tour. For all of those who are lucky enough to have a ticket, enjoy and have fun! At the moment of writing this article, I’m currently looking for friends can sell me one. Oh my! I missed Lady Gaga please don’t let me missed Nicki Minaj.

P.S.
I don't get it. Tomorrow's Thursday but the concert says The Pink Friday Tour. So confused. Boom! Sabi ni Boy Pick-up

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions