the boy with the broken stomach
“They say it comes in age.”

Family reunion, one of those special occasions we look forward especially the warmth of getting together and seeing everyone in good shape. Not to mention the joyous celebration of our grandmother’s 65th birthday!

It’s fascinating how time flies and I can’t believe they’re happening before my eyes. Our eldest cousin got married while our youngest just turned one. My childhood buddy just got his first job and a couple of years more we’ll have a teacher and an architect in the family. It’s very interesting how things went. But if there’s more delightful above all these great happenings, it’s our lola’s 65th birthday; without her we won’t all be here.



She was the one who took care of me when my mother is not around. And I could not thank her enough for all of the things she thought me, plus the wonderful dishes she cooks. I could still remember my high school days on her canteen. I used to help her and get extra money for giving a hand. I’d be forever thankful for my lola’s earnest love and care for me. All I want for her is good health and more birthdays to come. (Naks! Orig na orig.Unique)

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions