the boy with the broken stomach
“ Mauumay ka sa sarap!”

It’s like the hottest craze this summer! Indulging every chocolate and ice cream lovers with generous ingredients, you’ll never go wrong with Selecta’s Magnum Ice Cream. With thick cracking chocolate, nothing else matters.



Almond & Chocolate Truffle
I’m always been fond of trying something new, whether it’s an ice cream or chocolate or even both, I want to try it myself and experience the thrill of discovery. Over the past few days I have notice on most social networks, people are posting this "popsicle ice cream", which drives my curiosity. Even my close friends are talking about this new product. So I decide to give it a try and was surprised that it costs 60 peos each at 7-Eleven. Though the price was a little bit off the budget for an average Filipino, it’s worth trying. With all the positive feedbacks and recommendations from friends, why wont you?

Nothing else matters, really.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so here goes the taste test. With all the will and determination I was able to finish not one but two ice cream both Magnum Almond and Magnum Chocolate Truffle. Magnum Almond is a vanilla flavored ice cream coated with chocolate and crunchy almonds that cackles inside my mouth. While Magnum Chocolate Truffle has this rich chocolaty truffle coating that not only pleases the eye but also satisfies the taste buds. (You might even drool after reading the last sentence.) All in all I like both but my voted goes to Magnum Chocolate Truffle. Satisfy your cravings and Try it for yourself! 

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions

No comments :

Post a Comment