the boy with the broken stomach
Taal Volcano detour
It was a breath-taking, spine-tingling, eye-popping and heart-stopping view of the famous Taal volcano while traversing the stiff zigzag road from Tagaytay to Talisay, Batangas. Feels like heaven!

I’ve been to Tagaytay several times but I never had a chance to take this route. It was some kind of adventure waiting to be unwrapped. They call it Ligaya Drive but it’s more like Balete Drive to me when it gets dark. Others call it Bitukang Manok, named after the structure of the road. It’s a wild swirly chicken intestine that will surely disturb your digestive system. Like you’re taking a road to heaven cross fingered. With all the dizziness, it took me sometime before I finally get my hands on the keyboard and start typing.

It was a fascinating moment to take a road less traveled by. You get to experience the thrill and suspense of diving into some sort of elongated pathway of adrenaline rush. While along aside you get a full spectrum view of the elegant volcano. More like “Taal Volcano in 3D”, the best! Not to mention the tug in my stomach as we glide in every curve going down. It was something good and bad happening at the same time. Now I can testify, it’s more fun in the Philippines!

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions

No comments :

Post a Comment