the boy with the broken stomach

“The beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”

My face was like a Halloween mask you can’t remove. Is it a curse from a wicked witch or just the consequence of heredity?

When I was in high school, I started suffering the side effects of puberty. I never had a chance to skip having pimples.

I tried several beauty products, regime and ritual, but none of them worked. I tried and tried but never succeed. But one day something happened. After college everything changed. It was like peaceful breeze after a holocaust. Slowly my faced improved like magic. It started to have this certain glow.

Now you’ll wonder what my secret is. All of this was made possible by Cd-R-King Lasher 10-LED Light.


  • Plug-and-Play USB Light for convenient and bright enviroment.
  • No external power supply needed when computer is on.
  • With 5” flexible neck for free angle positions.
  • Up to 50000 hours of usage designed with power saving.
  • Portable as to its durable featherweight construction



  • See amazing results. Fool your friends!

All of these for an incredible low price of Php 120.00 only, with one week free service warranty. Available in all Cd-R-King store near you. So what are you waiting for? Grab one now and take pictures. See amazing results. Fool your friends!

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions