the boy with the broken stomach

Power Ranger Pink!
Power Ranger Blue! 
Power Ranger Black!
Power Ranger Yellow!
Power Ranger Red!

When I was a little kid, I used to watch several television series. During the 90’s until the early 2000’s Power Rangers has been a big hit. There came a time where you’ll here every child saying, “Go go Power Rangers!” and each having their designated color. Some of my friends even both a Power Morphers, that one with a coin slot.

The best Power Ranger series I watched was the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, aired during the mid-1990’s here in the Philippines. Every time I go home, I’ll rush on our living room and tune in with them, like I can live without food and water just to watch them. And because there are no streaming videos on the internet for replays during that time, missing one episode is like missing half of your life. When you go to school all your classmates will talk about that last episode while you envy to death.

After that series the television networks thought of offering other versions of Power Rangers. Power Ranger Ninja Storm. Power Ranger Wild Force. Power Ranger Extra Rice. And it was like watching copy cats in combat. Everything was ruined. It’s no longer about children entertainment, but a lame business. How I wish the Power Ranger come here and their Megazord, to save the Philippine television (and the government).

Comments
Facebook
Google +
Reactions